Redken’s Victoria Beckham LFW SS19 Show, Hair by Guido Palau
“We’re here at the Victoria Beckham show in London. The hair reflects a minimal idea of beauty… it’s very rich, but a simplistic idea of beauty. Victoria’s clothes are so exquisite that the idea of simple hair adds an ease of luxury to the overall look. There’s a slightly boyish feel with the comb marks in the front and squarish shape, and I’ve used a combination of Redken Fashion Work 12 and Redken Glow Dry Style-Enhancing Blow Dry Oil to achieve this ‘nod’ to an overall look. It’s very Victoria.” – Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau
GET THE LOOK:
- Start with clean, freshly-washed hair using Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Blow-dry your hair towards the back of your head while giving it a little lift around the front, keeping your hairline crisp and the shape intact.
- Use a 2” curling iron on your lengths for a bit of natural texture and movement.
- Apply layers of Redken Glow Dry Style-Enhancing Blow Dry Oil and Redken Fashion Work 12 from the top of the crown working towards the back of your head to maintain the head shape, stopping around your ear-level.
- Use a wide-toothed comb on each layer to maintain the marks, leaving them intentionally and clip your hair around your ears. Spray a bit more Redken Fashion Work 12 to hold the overall shape.
- Allow the look to dry, then apply a few spritzes of Redken Shine Flash 02 for added shine and hold.
- Remove the clips.