Redken’s Valentino PFW SS19 Show, Hair by Guido
“The hair look at Valentino is a beautiful, slightly eccentric woman. It’s a very easy look, but still rich and luxe – the makeup is quite exciting at this show, so I’ve played the hair down a bit. I’ve blown it out with Redken Satinwear 04 and then added some bends into the lengths with Redken Fashion Work 12 to hold.” – Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep hair by using Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Work about a quarter-sized amount of Redken Satinwear 04 throughout your crown and lengths for a soft, smooth, glossy finish.
- Blow-dry your hair until fully dry using a Mason Pearson brush to smooth.
- Take a 3” section at the front of your crown and blow-dry using a round brush, roll up into a hair roller away from the face then clip it to allow it to set.
- Using a medium-barreled iron, add a slight bend into your lengths. Then, take a smaller-barreled iron and sporadically place slight bends in the back.
- Take the front section out once cooled and center-part your hair.
- Swoop one side of your head so it almost covers your eyebrow then tuck it behind your ear. Take the other side and push it upwards for a little lift, then tuck behind your ears for a little added height. Spritz Redken Fashion Work 12 to hold.
- Spritz the whole look with Redken Shine Flash 02 for glosss.